Ethan's address in Mexico

Elder Ethan Schaeffer Runyan
Mexico Tuxtla Gutierrez Mission
Calle Jazmines #210
Fracc. Los Laureles
29020 Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas
Mexico

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Well that was quick.

Didnt I just email you yesterday?

This week flew by. 

Tuesday : We taught and stuff. I was with elder sanchez. He is super terrible at teaching. It frustrates the heck out of me because i cant ever do anything without him contradicting me... Then we got home and I had a missin home kinda night. Gotta love them. 

Wednesday : Well at 1 oclock this morning i woke up to elder sanchez screaming. That was fun. He was yelling and saying "algo mi pico" or something stung me. We blew it off and he slept ing the hammock. Woke up and started cleaning stuff out because it was freaking him out and he couldnt talk right. We found a scorpion. It was about 7 inches long. Quien sabe como entre nuestra casa.... craziness. Then we taught a lil and went out to lunch. that was sweet. Awesome lunch. But heres the thing. I DRANK A TON OF APPLEJUICE. youd think id have learned my lesson. LOL. (Shoutout to Mads, and the rest of rebeleague and for that midnight in paris)

Thursday : Well we were 100% obedient today. It as awesome. A bunch of the investigators that we were about to drop just got super interested and i dont know if i like that or not... But theres that. OBEDIENCE BLESSINGS ARE REAL.

Friday : We had one of our Zone leaders come with us after the district meeting and he just went on splits with me. So theres that. Good ole Elder Rocha. What a guy. He made me teach every part of every lesson because i am going to train a kid who doesnt know anything next transfer. MI PRIMER HIJO!

Saturday : HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO MY VALENTINE! (you know who you are)
Today was pretty good! Elder jones mistaked a lesbian girl for a guy at our lunch sita and that was pretty funny and then we had a couple lessons and then had english class. we were told to come home early so we were messing around and figured out that tang powder is really flammable so we mad a flamethrower. SWEET. #NEVERGROWOLD

Sunday : This day was a tad bit frustrating. We went to church where i helped these two kids in our ward set up thier iphones. They bought the iphone 4 from juchitan. Super used. Its awesome. I love it. I also hooked them up with all of my music. Then we went to go to lunch and there learned all about the freemasons and how im gonna be one. We were reading up on it and there are quite a few missionaries who join a lodge on thier missions or when they get back. SWEET. Maybe Ill look into that. LOL. then we ( I ) taught a few lessons. Jones is in such a downer mood. Idk. Its kinda lame...

Scripture of the week : 3 Nephi 27:27 And know ye that ye shall be judges of this people, according to the judgment which I shall give unto you, which shall be just. Therefore, what manner of men ought ye to be? Verily I say unto you, even as I am.Read it. Ponder it. Pray about it. Act upon what you discover.

Thats what Ive got for you this week!

Con amor, and stay gold my children!

Elder Runyan.



No comments:

Post a Comment